Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Out In Africa

As I prepare to leave for Africa tomorrow, I am emptying the pics from my camera. In doing so, I am posting a few from the 4th of July party at Scooter's house:


Brandon strutting his junk.


Don-Ron showing some thigh.


Tif looking cute as always.

I will be flying to Johannesburg from Salt Lake City. The flight changes in Atlanta, has a fuel stop in Dakar, Senegal, and finally arrives at 4:15pm on July 12th. I then meet up with Forbes and Johann who are arriving from Dubai at 4:20pm. We board our flight for Bloemfontein to spend a couple of nights at Johann's mother's house. On July 14th, we fly from Bloemfontein and head to Cape Town. We will stay in Cape Town until we decide to drive to Port Elizabeth. From there, I will fly on July 26th, connecting through Johannesburg, Dakar, and Atlanta again to get home.